• Dual web forms of all shapes, sizes and die lines, including custom colors and
backside imprinting of up to 8 spot colors
• CMYK full color process flexo labels in sheets and rolls, with up to 3 additional spot colors plus top coating for durability
• Direct Thermal Labels of all shapes, sizes and colors
• Thermal Transfer Labels of all shapes, sizes and colors
• Labels for all types of Consumer packaging, including 4 color process quality labels for HBA, vitamin, and beverage markets
• Pin feed peel and stick labels for dot matrix printers
• Dozens of "generic" labels designed for various computer systems that allow customers to order as needed and save money
• Digital 4 color process computer-to-press labels incorporating breathtaking color reproduction at super high resolutions, with or without variable data insertion for applications requiring sequential numbering of labels or insertion of customer names and addresses.
Tri State Distribution understands that every product group we manufacture must first excel in quality. That's why all of our presses and support equipment were purchased new, not used, along with sophisticated automated support equipment that allows for faster press speeds, less downtime, and greater savings to our customers. That's also why we purchase only the highest quality paper, ink and supplies from US Manufacturers. We feature 60 pound bond paper for our paper and dual web labels, despite the lower cost of 50 pound bond paper currently used by many of our competitors. The heavier weight bond paper helps forms run more smoothly in laser printers, without the jamming and misfeeds that are often caused by lower weight papers. Our entire plant is climate controlled to insure stability, and nobody takes greater care in packaging forms to protect them from the rigors of shipping and handling. And speaking of shipping, only TSD stocks labels in each region across the country to help our customers save on freight and receive their orders faster.
If you're not ordering labels from TSD, you're not getting the best quality, service and price. Why not call us today and let us show you how we can improve your label quality and save you money, too.
For more information on how to get your own custom printed prescription label, you can CLICK HERE to fill out an online request form and someone from our team will contact you right away.